Sunday, August 17

This is CRAZY Soprano Week!

This past week was crazy on eBay. I rarely list Sopranos on eBay just because I don't normally get a lot of surplus (soprano) stock from the factory. I do sell a lot of custom order Sopranos however.

Anyway, I had (2) really nice Series IV Sopranos I listed on eBay. They didn't last 3 days. I guess I need to get more sopranos ordered for my eBay sales. LOL

Many thanks to Jean Gram in Illinois (an old customer) that wanted a Soprano for her son who already owns a Topsax Alto. A brand new customer arrived on the scene from Tennessee. His name is Johnnie Fritts. He purchased the other Series IV Soprano. Thanks John for your business. Both customers should have their saxophones in a couple of days.

And finally, my good friend Karel in Belgium has been patiently waiting for me to finish up a Gold Plated Saxello. It will ship tomorrow. Super, Super nice saxophone.. ALL the bells and whistles. Thanks Karel.

Okay, enough! But that's why I named this article "Crazy Soprano Week."


No comments: