Sunday, August 17

My Maiden Voyage on Blogspot

This is my first blog. I am hoping to make this fun and enjoyable for everyone. I like to write. Being able to communicate with people has served me well over the years. Email is King in my business. SKYPE is even better.

I live 10,000 miles away from most USA folks that buy my saxophones, but every sale seems like a delivery next door. The age of the Internet is here. With eBay, PayPal, and the Web anything is possible.

Don't forget DHL Express and the United States Post Office. Most of my saxophones are shipped direct from the factory by DHL. Service is FAST and smooth (usually 3 to 4 days). Many of my accessory items are shipped from my USA location by USPS Priority or Express Mail.

I have lots more to tell you but lets save more for the next post.

Quote for the day: "While the liberals are busy complaining, the conservatives are silently getting the job done." Bob C.


No comments: